Make it Stop

This is a "I'm feeling sorry for myself" post. Just warnin' ya.

A spike has been living in my head, approximately above my left eyebrow and extending first into the top of my cheekbone and then out through my left jaw, off and on for the past week. Some sort of insane sinus headache. I am taking decongestants and pain relievers to no avail. The mornings seem to be okay, but by early afternoon, the spike starts to make itself felt.

I kind of feel like my face is actually tilted because of the pressure.

My neck is tender and my ears are full of fluid. If I sneeze it hurts a hell'a.

I am doing my sinus rinse and taking a homeopathic med. I don't know what to do to make it stop! Anyone got any good ways to cure this?

0 comments:

Hats Make Me Happy

Hats Make Me Happy
An Easter Hat and Me

Step into my inner world.

Sometimes, I hesitate to share thoughts that flit and emotions that surge and wane. Yet I so value when my friends share these insights with me. I get to know them in a special way.

So I invite you to get to know me - or continue knowing me - through this space of exploration.

I promise to reveal some of the joys, fears, observations, profundity, and ironies of life that come to mind day by day.

Don't forget to share with me your own inner sphere!

"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings